Regional Training Forums are organised throughout the UK to facilitate and enhance discussion and communication between all sections of our industry. They are an opportunity for you to keep up to date with the latest legislation changes, product innovations, best practice, and network with like-minded people in the pest control industry.
Aimed at business owners and technicians alike, our forums have a mixture of training sessions, workshops and speakers talking about the latest products, changes and updates in the industry.
This platform is a great opportunity for networking, and gaining vital CPD points. Costs are heavily discounted for BPCA members.
Regional Training Forums are open to all BPCA Members and Affiliates. To join the Affiliate Scheme for free, visit www.bpca.org.uk/affiliate
Non-members are welcome to attend by invitation (contact the BPCA Office on 01332 225 111 if you are a non-member who would like to attend).
15. Wednesday 9 December - Brighton, South East
1. Wednesday 27 January - Falkirk, Scotland
2. Wednesday 10 February - Knaresborough, Yorkshire
3. Wednesday 24 February - Dublin
4. Wednesday 11 May - Wales
5. Tuesday 24 May - North East
6. Tuesday 14 June - Midlands
7. Thursday 22 September - Northern Ireland
8. Wednesday 5 October - London
9. Thursday 20 October - Glasgow
10. Tuesday 8 November - North West
11. Thursday 24 November - South West
12. Wednesday 7 December - South East
If you've got a topic you'd like to see covered or have a suitable office / space to hold a training forum, then let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.