Regional Training Forums are organised throughout the UK to facilitate and enhance discussion and communication between all sections of our industry. They are an opportunity for you to keep up to date with the latest legislation changes, product innovations, best practice, and network with like-minded people in the pest control industry.
Aimed at business owners and technicians alike, our forums have a mixture of training sessions, workshops and speakers talking about the latest products, changes and updates in the industry.
This platform is a great opportunity for networking, and gaining vital CPD points. Costs are heavily discounted for BPCA members.
Regional Training Forums are open to all BPCA members, Affiliates and non-members by invitation (contact the BPCA Office if you are a non-member who would like to attend).
10. Wednesday 23 September - Belfast, Northern Ireland
11. Wednesday 7 October - London
12. Wednesday 21 October - Kirkby, North West
13. Wednesday 11 November - Bristol, South West
14. Wednesday 18 November - Glasgow, Scotland
15. Wednesday 9 December - Brighton, South East
If you've got a topic you'd like to see covered or have a suitable office / space to hold a training forum, then let us know by emailing email@example.com.